Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas









Merry Christmas All!!!
December 25, 2008
It is mid-day and we are all doing low energy things like reading, writing on the computer and playing e-games.
We had our celebrations last night. This morning Jayne and I took a walk/swim and returned home. We me a couple exploring our beach, Rob and Donna. They have a place in PC and are looking for a beach place. We showed them Costa Grande. They are from Vancouver, CA, via a 5 year stay in Costa Rica. They feel crime has gotten bad in Costa Rica.
Rob and Donna mentioned Betty and Craig in Altos. We had me them a few days ago. Rob and Craig and I are all old Rugby players!
In the pictures you will see grandson Ty surfing at Malibu.
The dolls begin appearing on the roadside just before Christmas. About new year's they will be be burned. Last year we saw a W doll.
Jayne and me on the beach.
Some of the many colorful birds we see in the green space near our casita.

No comments: