Tuesday, March 30, 2010











I haven't posted in a while. I seem to be too busy with retirement in Panama! We really don't know where the time goes.

I went to St. Petersburg Fl. for a masters swim meet about 10 days ago. My biggest accomplishment was buying a size 32 racing suit. My times, especially in the shorter events, were not that good. The longer events were about what I did a few years ago, so I can't complain there. I have changed my workout routine to include more weights and the use of hand paddles several days each week. This should increase my strength. I'm still swimming between one and two miles each morning in the ocean, a five minute walk from here.

The swimming pool sign represents one of the contentious issues at our homeowner's association in Gorgona. We had adopted rules that limit loud music, but many Panamanians want to come to the bea

No comments: